Skip to main content

Joe and Heather

 

What an incredible time celebrating with Joe and Heather.  And who would have thought that a rainy April morning day could have turned into such a beautiful afternoon.  Which is good because I promised Heather sun!  I can’t begin to say how much fun we had with the whole group at the reception.  So much fun!  Here are a few shots of the day. 

110409-Heather-133217-Edit-Edit  110409-Heather-164141

110409-Heather-163619-Edit

 

These next pictures are my favorites, the dress was amazing and that bouquet was out of this world!

110409-Heather-133344-Edit 110409-Heather-133624-Edit

 

And I’m not kidding - right before Heather walked down the aisle, a beam of light from the majestic church broke its way through the window and followed Heather all the way down.  I just turned off my flash and let Heather and her spotlight work the magic.

110409-Heather-163246-Edit110409-Heather-180401-2

110409-Heather-180427-Edit 110409-Heather-180416-Edit

110409-Heather-182218

 

Ha! Cracks me up. This reception was a party!

110409-Heather-200356

110409-Heather-210538 110409-Heather-202450-Edit

Thank you so much you two for letting us be a part of your day!  We hope you enjoy the pictures!

Comments

Unknown said…
Elliott!!! The pictures look great! You guys did an amazing job :)

Cricket
Debbie MOB said…
Great Job!! We had fun and really enjoyed including you in the day. Yes you did bring the sun , a little late but it all worked out in the end. Thanks for hanging with us.

Popular posts from this blog

New Website! (finally)

I am proud to announce that we have officially updated the website!! (insert a chorus of hallelujah!) The old website was very sad and I do not think was true to the quality of the pictures and it was extremely hard to navigate. If you remember it I apologize. But we are very excited to bring this new one to you. Thank you all who were apart of our lives and a part of this vision in 2009. Thank you to all the beautiful couples we had the opportunity to shoot for. I give you The Artistic Vision 2010:

Quarters of Beauty

I love the whispers of Autumn. They bring me back to memories of my childhood. There is a certain feeling; it is the smell in the air--that cool crisp smell which freezes your nose--and the colors on the trees--those rustic oranges and ruddy splashes of the drapery--that remind me of when I was young. I am always inspired to recreate that feeling in photos, I suppose artists always do. However, photos or paintings fall short of replication only achieving a mere appropriation of the beauty; only borrowing from the text instead of scribal rewrites, for the text is too hard. Perhaps it's like the little boys who make a snowball to store in the freezer to remember come summertime. But yes, the sublimation laws of physics always seem to destroy our fun. We try anyway. We try because we love to hold on to that which dies or that which is temporary. So much so that when the first snow falls and we get out the snow shovels and Mother's Christmas pudding, we furtively look at the pictur...